How we handle complaints
At Make it Donate, we are committed to ensuring that our customers are satisfied when using the platform. Sometimes things can go wrong and when they do we want to know about it and then we want the opportunity to try to make things right. We welcome all feedback whether it is good or bad and we understand that there is always room for improvement.
The easiest way to contact our complaints team is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what has happened, giving as many details as possible, and if you can, what you would like us to do to make things right.
For any general feedback on our product and your experience you can complete the customer satisfaction survey here.
Every person and complaint is different and we feel that it is important to review these on a case by case basis, ensuring we are being fair, consistent and prompt in how we handle complaints to protect those that use our services and maintain our relationship.
Our Complaints Procedure
- Let us know what your complaint is and what your ideal solution would be. This will be reviewed by the first person that picks it up, and they will acknowledge that they have received the complaint within 2 working days.
- If a satisfactory resolution is not possible within 5 working days, then we will arrange for it to be reviewed thoroughly by a manager.
- If the complaint concerns an individual, the complaint will not be investigated by the person who the complaint relates to.
- We will aim to get back to you with a final response within 15 working days. Of course, there may be exceptions, and in these cases we will keep you updated and aim to come to a resolution within 35 working days.
- Once Make it Donate has closed the complaint, we will send you a final email summary of our outcome and any actions taken. If relevant we will also advise you on relevant consumer and regulatory bodies for the type of complaint raised, that may be able to support further.